• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch disks are full with 109 GB free spave

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm trying to create a thumbnail on photoshop premiere with resolution 1920x1080 but every time when I try to import a picture I get a message 'Could not complete the command because the scratch disks are full. I have just installed the photoshop so the cage should be clean? Can you please help. Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Check your resolution is 1920x1080 PIXELS. If you accidentally choose INCHES, then all the disk space in the world won't be enough. It's a little hard to say because Photoshop and Premiere are two different apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your resolution is 1920x1080 PIXELS. If you accidentally choose INCHES, then all the disk space in the world won't be enough. It's a little hard to say because Photoshop and Premiere are two different apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's my settings, what should I do for a thumbnail for YouTube,thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've changed to Pixel and problem solved so far, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines