Highlighted

Scratch disks are full

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My photoshop is refusing to let me add any pdf images or save any finshed work as its telling me my scrath disks are full.

I have tried running the program with no other adobe apps open, ive also tried reducing my history from 50 to 20 but its still not working.

I watched a vgideo online and it said to delete the files in the disk being used but i cant find that dick on my computer anywhere.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scratch disks are full

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My photoshop is refusing to let me add any pdf images or save any finshed work as its telling me my scrath disks are full.

I have tried running the program with no other adobe apps open, ive also tried reducing my history from 50 to 20 but its still not working.

I watched a vgideo online and it said to delete the files in the disk being used but i cant find that dick on my computer anywhere.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your hard drive is full. You need to make room. Start backing up / deleting files off your hard drive. You should have at least 30% free space at all times. Sadly, hard drives are getting smaller and smaller these days with availability of storing in the cloud and this is a very common problem for those small hard drives. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Sadly, hard drives are getting smaller and smaller"

I thought they where getting bigger, I remember my first SSD was only 64GB and now you can get 8TB SSD's, It's the same with HDD's

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How much space do you have available for the scratch disk, in Photoshop preferences look at the Free Space bit

2020-10-16 15_32_50-Window.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0