• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Flashing Gray back and forth in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While working on my documents in Photoshop when I move around, select elements or text boxes the screen goes in and out and turns grey.  I can't see my document when it does this.  It appears randomly on all areas of my documents and sometimes just greys out.  What on earth is happening.  I tried turning of the Graphics Processor as some suggested and restarted it but no change still.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated to the latest version of Photoshop (21.2)?

Do you have Legacy Compositing turned on in Preferences>Performance? If so, turn it off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the most up to date version of Photoshop CC.  I looked and Legacy Compositing is turned off.  Dang it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Where you able to fix it? If so, can you share what you did?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with all types of documents? The video and screenshots you provided showed artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A new version was released today. 21.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines