• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script or extension to open Photoshop document in new another window and move this window to second

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please is there anybody who know how to write simple script or find extension that work like this:

Open Photoshop actual document" in new window and move this window to second monitor with 100% zoom? 

This will be very helpful for work on two monitors. On main monitor i retouch in zoo for example 30%, and on second monitor view my result at 100% zoom.

I can do it manually, but it is little bit uncomfortable for every document.

Thanks Artush
www.artushfoto.eu

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scripts and Actions have few method for using Photoshop UI. Even zooming is difficult. The only Windows Scripts can position are dialog windows.  I think  your best option would be a interactive action that create a new instant of the active document windows then have you position it onto the other display than press play to have the action zoom the windows.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank  You for reply, 

I tryed windows macro software, but it doesn't work the way I imagined it.

artushfoto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines