Script to save different TIFF from multiple folders in original location overwriting existent

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all 🙂

I'm looking for an hint or some help to creat a PS script to save different TIFF with different compression type from multiple folders in original location overwriting existent.

That is beacause I have to pass different folders into a droplet that has certain action in it.

These folders have lot of LZW compressed TIFF with layers, i want to have the droplet to save the TIFF with layer and ZIP compression in the same folder as the original file overwriting it.

I know a little about scripting so any help will be appreciated.

Thanx

Matt

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: You could use Image Processor Pro, which can batch up to 10 separate source folders in a single operation.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/

Otherwise, if you know a little scripting, map out the process point by point and let for forum know which points you need help on (folder saving code, tiff saving code, batch processing code etc).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines