Highlighted

Scripts sharing

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to put my photoshop action scripts in the creative cloud so that my team has access to them? 

Thank you

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scripts sharing

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to put my photoshop action scripts in the creative cloud so that my team has access to them? 

Thank you

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actions and scripts are not the same thing. Actions are less flexible and more likely to have problems with things like file paths. Why not just email them to some team members to see if they work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 1
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Action and Scripts are file they would need to be install into users Photoshop installs.   Action sets *.ATN file need to be loaded into users ID Preferences Actions Palette and all users would need to load the actions sets into their actions palette.   Photoshop scripts need to be copied into each Photoshop version used presets\scripts\ folder.  All users the use the install would have access to the scripts.  So if you put your Photoshop Add ons into the cloud users would need to be able to access them and be able to install them into the photoshop install they are using.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 1