• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling and panning is extremely laggy for me in Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently just updated from Photoshop 2017 to Photoshop 2020 and everything else is running fine, however when I scroll or pan it is extremely slow and laggy and I get screen tearing. If I roll my mouse wheel or pan with the hand tool I will be locked out of doing anything for ~3 seconds while it slowly scrolls bit by bit. This is only happening in 2020, and is the only problem I have encountered with no other performance issues. My system far exceeds the minimum requirements.

Have tried searching everywhere but can't find anyone with the same issue.

I am on Windows 10 64-bit, 16 GB of RAM, i7-4770 3.40GHz CPU, Nvidia Geforce 1080 GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this exact same issue. I just posted about it on the forum too (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/zoomed-panning-extremely-slow-choppy-moving-around/m-p/1195...)

Were you able to figure out a solution? 

Best of luck,

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also just updated to 22.3.1 and am now having this same issue.  It's driving me crazy.  Was working just fine in the previous versions for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines