Highlighted

Scrolling and zooming

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm using a Dell XPS 15 7590, Windows 10 newest version, an older Wacom Intuos Pro M ptk-640 (an older model). 

When I draw in photoshop and zoom into the picture (using the wheel), the picture also scrolls up (when zooming in) and down (when zooming out). Has anyone else had this problem? It gets very annoying when working with big files, as you have to wait for it to finish scrolling before you can continue working.

Help would be much appreciated!!

TOPICS
Bug, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scrolling and zooming

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm using a Dell XPS 15 7590, Windows 10 newest version, an older Wacom Intuos Pro M ptk-640 (an older model). 

When I draw in photoshop and zoom into the picture (using the wheel), the picture also scrolls up (when zooming in) and down (when zooming out). Has anyone else had this problem? It gets very annoying when working with big files, as you have to wait for it to finish scrolling before you can continue working.

Help would be much appreciated!!

TOPICS
Bug, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?