• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling is going crazy

Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC 22.3.1 and Big Sur 11.2.3. I just updated both of these. I use a tackpad. I don't have any trouble scrolling with other programs, but now in Photoshop the scrolling runs away from me. It's done this while I was trying to select an area with the marquee tool, and also when I was just trying to slowly scroll over an image to find the parts I need to edit. I checked the Photoshop settings, but I don't see anything about scrolling. Is this a CC22.3.1 bug, or what else could be wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a classic, general purpose solution, but have you tried resetting the preferences? Look for the Reset Preferences On Quit button within the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to reset the preferences, because I would be a big job to restore them. Is there a high probability that resetting them will help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might like to have a read through this page by Adobe on Preferences. It includes a section on backing up your Preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines