Scrolling Lagging PS 22.1.0

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm expereincing some extreme lagging in ALL of my Adobe apps.  Anytime I'm scrolling in PS, whether I use the hand tool or the move tool, there is a substantial lag.  Enough to make it not funcitional for me and how I use photoshop.  I thought, maybe, it was jsut PS, but I downloaded AI, Acrobat and Lightroom and its the same issue.  I quick tell is if I grab the corver of the frame and move it in and out, I know ther'e will be other issues with the laggin.  I opened other, no Adobe apps, and have zero issues with this.  Any suggestiosn on how to fix this?  I've been searching for 2 days to find this exact issue w/zero results.  ANY help will be greatly appreciations.

Here's what I'm working with:

Catalina

Imac (Retina 4K, 21.5, Late 2015)

3.1 GHz

8GB Memory 

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB

Thansk in advance,

Dennis

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scrolling Lagging PS 22.1.0

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm expereincing some extreme lagging in ALL of my Adobe apps.  Anytime I'm scrolling in PS, whether I use the hand tool or the move tool, there is a substantial lag.  Enough to make it not funcitional for me and how I use photoshop.  I thought, maybe, it was jsut PS, but I downloaded AI, Acrobat and Lightroom and its the same issue.  I quick tell is if I grab the corver of the frame and move it in and out, I know ther'e will be other issues with the laggin.  I opened other, no Adobe apps, and have zero issues with this.  Any suggestiosn on how to fix this?  I've been searching for 2 days to find this exact issue w/zero results.  ANY help will be greatly appreciations.

Here's what I'm working with:

Catalina

Imac (Retina 4K, 21.5, Late 2015)

3.1 GHz

8GB Memory 

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB

Thansk in advance,

Dennis

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0

Have something to add?