Scrubby Zoom and rotation not working

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I really need some help.
Out of nowhere my scrubby zoom and rotation does not work. I have done everything I could find on google, checked and unchecked "use graphics processor", switched between basic, normal and advanced settings, all the boxes are checked under "use graphics processor" and I've updated all my drivers.
I'm at a loss and have no other ideas and would very much appreciate some help, thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scrubby Zoom and rotation not working

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I really need some help.
Out of nowhere my scrubby zoom and rotation does not work. I have done everything I could find on google, checked and unchecked "use graphics processor", switched between basic, normal and advanced settings, all the boxes are checked under "use graphics processor" and I've updated all my drivers.
I'm at a loss and have no other ideas and would very much appreciate some help, thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?