Highlighted

Scrubby Zoom Broken in PS 2021

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Some of the functionalities associated with the "Use Graphics Processor" are broken for me. Most noticeably scrubby zoom

In PS 2021, Preferences, "Under the Detected Graphics Processor:" there is nothing listed in PS 2021. In PS 2020 my graphics card is listed, and scrubby zoom and other GPU-enabled features are work. I have ensured that "Use Graphics Processr to Accelerate Computation" is enabled in both versions.

2020-11-03_08h41_24.png

Any one else found is to be an issue? PS 2021 is unusable in this state.

Thanks!

Josh

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scrubby Zoom Broken in PS 2021

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Some of the functionalities associated with the "Use Graphics Processor" are broken for me. Most noticeably scrubby zoom

In PS 2021, Preferences, "Under the Detected Graphics Processor:" there is nothing listed in PS 2021. In PS 2020 my graphics card is listed, and scrubby zoom and other GPU-enabled features are work. I have ensured that "Use Graphics Processr to Accelerate Computation" is enabled in both versions.

2020-11-03_08h41_24.png

Any one else found is to be an issue? PS 2021 is unusable in this state.

Thanks!

Josh

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?