Highlighted

Scrubby zoom changing to marquee zoom after resampling image

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue with my scrubby zoom using the CTRL+Space+LMB Drag shortcut. I've reset my preferences, and it fixed the issue, however when I resize my image and resample it from 90 ppi to 120 ppi all of a sudden it changes my shortcut to where the CTRL+Space+LMB Drag creates a marquee to zoom to selected pixels. This wasn't an issue just 2 weeks ago, but all of a sudden this is happening. Using CTRL+Shift+Alt doesnt reset the preferences after the image is resized. What do I do? 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scrubby zoom changing to marquee zoom after resampling image

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue with my scrubby zoom using the CTRL+Space+LMB Drag shortcut. I've reset my preferences, and it fixed the issue, however when I resize my image and resample it from 90 ppi to 120 ppi all of a sudden it changes my shortcut to where the CTRL+Space+LMB Drag creates a marquee to zoom to selected pixels. This wasn't an issue just 2 weeks ago, but all of a sudden this is happening. Using CTRL+Shift+Alt doesnt reset the preferences after the image is resized. What do I do? 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
olivia45 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. Looking for an answer as the only solution I've found is to restart the program which is super annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0