Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrubby Zoom keeps deactivating

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I have searched and searched help for this but can't get a clear answer. Everytime I come out of NIK collection back to my layers the Scrubby Zoom stops working. I have gone into preferences etc and enabled GPU etc done all that and stuff. I have to close the document everytime and reopen to get scrubby back ? 

Anybody have any answers please 🙏 

Thank you 😊 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest version of the NIK plugin?

Is your video card driver up to date?

What is you system hardware? How old is it and what spec?

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor

I use the version that was available when free through Google still. 

24mb mem

i5

Nvidia 970 

Win 10

Not the most powerful and up to date but runs what I need just fine. Everything else is just fine but seems to affect scrubby for some reason. Sorry its so vague

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai exactement le même problème de puis la dernière mise à jour. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have I9900k, 2080 Ti, and 64GB RAMs. Everytime after using Nik Collection 3, the scrubby zoom just gone. The only way to work around this is to save everything in PSD and then load it again without restarting Photoshop. Very annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dam well is annoying as that's the only work around ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem. Very large or small RAW, jpg, or psd files can access the scrubby zoom just fine ........until you add a Nik Software layer and then the scrubby zoom feature is disengaged. Only way back is to save , close and reopen PS. Initially I thought it was a memory problem but I have tried every which way to get a decent work around but to no avail. Very annoying! I still have the original Google version and was about to purchase the Nik Collection 3 until I read your post!

Thank you. You just saved me $1400 which I would have wasted on the overpriced plugin. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines