• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SDK : Documentation about how the develop the plugin user interface?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I can't find anymore the forum about photoshop SDK plugin development forum. So I try to post here, if ever it's not the right place, tell me

If ever it's here, my question is : where in the SDK documentation can I find a tutorial on how to develop the user interface of a filter? That is creating the fields parameter that the user will fill and so on, and how to get the values entered by the user to use them in the plugin? I've searched for two days in the SDK documentation, without any results. For now I modified the dissolve plugin to change the algorithm into my own, using the dissolve user interface and parameters, but I don't see how the user interface is developed.

Thanks for your help (at least for the first question 😉 )!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not used Photoshop SDK but... With other Adobe products you just use the platform dependent UI routines. This is more complicated than in an app because you don’t own the message loop and mustn’t block the main thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines