• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Se cierra el Ps al colocar filtro licuar

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola! mi Ps 2020 al colocar el filtro licuar me aparece una ventana de bloqueo de Ps y no me permite continuar con el trabajo , me cierra el programa y debo iniciarlo nuevamente, esa herramienta no he podido usarla nunca (es mi primera vez en adobe y mi laptop no es Mac )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about Photoshop crashing when you try to use the Liquify filter. Could you try some Graphics troubleshooting steps mentioned here and let us know if that helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Also, please try updating Photoshop to version 2021 through the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

I have the same problem. And I've updated Photoshop's version, it's the last one and still crashes. 

What can I do? I've also heard about the 2015 version had the same issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, muchas gracias por la sugerencia, en breve inicio la prueba con el enlace ya que , me es imposible actualizar el PS 2021 en mi laptop por cuestiones técnicas de la máquina

Apenas lo haya probado les comento cómo me resulta , muchas gracias por los comentarios.

Raque

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me pasa exactamente igual. Estoy intentando crear una esfera de una imagen y en el último paso que es darle a la opción licuar, se me cierra la aplicación

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines