• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Adobe Stock is missing in Photoshop 22.0.1?

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed Photoshop 22.0.1. In previous versions, I could use the search tool (the magnifying glass icon, top-right corner of the screen) to search for stock photos in Adobe Stock and import them to my project. Now, when I search for something obvious like "person" or "flower", it gives me a bunch of things I can click on for "tools and features" or "help", and once I saw an "Adobe Stock" thing that, when I clicked on it, took me to a separate web browser.

This was something that "just worked" in previous versions. Is the integration with Adobe Stock now gone, or am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to fiddle with some setting to bring that capability back?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Yes, I understand that. I mentioned that in the OP. But the live integration seems to be gone. Now we apparently need to select clipart on the website, get it loaded into a library (or downloaded), then go back to Photoshop and import it from the library or from the downloaded file.

Seems like a big step backwards, but Adobe has been known to throw away useful features before. Often the abandoned features come back after a few versions. Hope springs eternal...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe have change the search functionality, you can click on the Stock option in the Discover panel and it will open the Adobe stock website

2020-12-08 08_46_16-Untitled-1 @ 50% (RGB_8).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand that. I mentioned that in the OP. But the live integration seems to be gone. Now we apparently need to select clipart on the website, get it loaded into a library (or downloaded), then go back to Photoshop and import it from the library or from the downloaded file.

Seems like a big step backwards, but Adobe has been known to throw away useful features before. Often the abandoned features come back after a few versions. Hope springs eternal...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bob at IndigoHealth ,

I agree with you.

Please use this link to register your request with the product team,

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Best wishes

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, im' on the 23.1.1 version and the search is still there BUT you have to go into a library first, you can not search from the list of libraries anymore.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines