Copied

Why cant I figure this out?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

second layer affected by first layer

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why cant I figure this out?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Out of prudence
I prefer explanations to a file to download

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter how a adjust the layers, lock, group etc, all of the pictures in the different layers are affected the same way. If I paint on one layer/picture, the other pictures will look the same

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand the point the video is supposed to make – painting on a solid topmost Layer and then hiding or showing the lowermost Layer has no discernible effect. 

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0