Highlighted

Select a layer selection

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I would like to select a layer selection. For example if I have a dynamic layer with a photo of an animal cut out, I would just select the animal selection.Capture d’écran 2020-08-13 à 12.16.11.pngI want a selection like this but automatically without having to use the magic wandI want a selection like this but automatically without having to use the magic wand

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Select a layer selection

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I would like to select a layer selection. For example if I have a dynamic layer with a photo of an animal cut out, I would just select the animal selection.Capture d’écran 2020-08-13 à 12.16.11.pngI want a selection like this but automatically without having to use the magic wandI want a selection like this but automatically without having to use the magic wand

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use Layer > Layer Mask > from Transparency then make a selection from teh mask Alpha channel

or

Try Select >Subject

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If the selection is on it's own layer, just Ctrl/CMD click on the layers thumbnail

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Ctrl+Click on the Layer's content Thumbnail in the layers Palette will load its transparency as a selection. That seems to be what you want.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0