• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select and mask tool excruciatingly slow after latest update

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was happily using it yesterday, untill i updated. Today its sooo slow.  I do Select Subject, then Select and Mask  to refine. it.

I click one of the brushes, either hair refinement or brush tool. Click once and just wait.

I disabled "real-time refinement' i see that's something now so they clearly modified that tool.

Anyone else experiencing this?   i do have a older laptop  so i notice changes in performance, its nigth and day for me.

thanks

/J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this too, the brush tool works relatively well without masking but as soon as I mask, boom, so slow, I've gone through god knows how many tutorials and forums ranging from Reddit to adobe and they all say the same thing (which doesn't work). change performance preferences to high other people say to change it to low lol it was working fine before that latest update.

Brush settings to harden smoothing off etc all don't work so not sure what's going on here anyone have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines