Copy link to clipboard
I want to select all layer, like layer 1,layer2,laye3 etc. In this script create select layer at a time.
When you state like "layer 1,layer2,laye3 etc " do you mean normals layer with link layer mask. or mean layers with layer in the layer's name? "In this script"? You posted no script code? "create select layer at a time"? Can you elaborate on that?
All layer like entire one layer or all layers at same time? The second sentence confuses me even more 😕
You need to be very clear/explicit in what you require. Try to think through the variations/conditions.
A simple built-in feature is: Select > All layers
Which will select all of the layers in your image example, except the Background image layer. Adding the Background layer to the selection is easy and can be accomplished via an action.
Or do you want:
* Only "normal" artLayers with a linked layer mask, regardless of layer name?
* Only artLayers with a layer mask, whether linked or not, regardless of layer name?
* Only artLayers with a layer name of "Layer #" where # could be one or may digits with or without mask conditions as above?
* Will the layers possibly be inside of a layer/group or set?
* Does the current selected layer name/position in the stack have any bearing on the result?
* Or will...
Please post meaningful screenshots (including the Layers Panel) of what you start with and what you want to get at.
An aside: The Layers seems to be a flat color, possibly pure black; so why not use Solid Color Layers?