• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select next frame and all subsequent frames?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to have a keyboard shortcut or an action that would be "Select Next Frame and all subsequent frames" in the timeline frame animation. Basically it's a propogate the current frame to all subsequent frames. Right now, the timeline only has that command for Frame 1. I'd like to see it for any frame in the animation. Is that possible? Does it somehow exist now (beyond shift-clicking the last frame every time you move a frame) in a shortcut?
Example: In a 20 frame animation, if you move a layer in frame 1 and propogate frame one is selected, Photoshop will move the selected layer in the same way for all 20 frames. I'd like a shortcut for Select next frame (frame 2) and Select all subsequent frames (3-20). Next would be 4-20 and then 5-20 ect. 
I guess another way would be to say propogate CURRENT frame to last frame. Any ideas? Is there a script?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Timeline, Options Bar, …) visible to clarify what you are trying to achieve? 

I suspect this might need a Script but I am not completely sure it would work out, some animation features might not be scriptable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines