Highlighted

Select subject (Ps 21.2.0 version) behaves different on two macs...

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select subject works great on my Macbook Pro, see left photo in attachment. One click and the subject is chosen precisely. On my work iMac the same photo shows other result ... (see right photo). How can that be??? Strange, I have no idea... Anyone a suggestion?

Topics

Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Select subject (Ps 21.2.0 version) behaves different on two macs...

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select subject works great on my Macbook Pro, see left photo in attachment. One click and the subject is chosen precisely. On my work iMac the same photo shows other result ... (see right photo). How can that be??? Strange, I have no idea... Anyone a suggestion?

Topics

Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also for me it doesn't work in an "improved" way on Imac ... I suppose it's an Imac graphics card problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
nightowl LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to get this resolved? I'm having the same issue. The iMac I'm running is only a few years old. Like you, I have no idea why it's not working like it should.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines