• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selected font failed during last operation...

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

every time I load a psd I get an update font messege, and either I update or not i get this
"selected font failed during last operation.If problem persists,please disable font."

Iv'e tried disabling, or deleting something like 14 fonts, or deleting the cashe folder on appdata

NOTHING!!

uninstall and install too- same crap

rhat going on, it started ,I think' after last update. or maybe last windows 10 update

Thanks
Roee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Do you have Suitcase Fusion as a font manager? This will happen quite commonly with that program. The solution is to deactivate the problematic font and then reactivate from the Fusion interface. If you don't have a font manager press 'T' on the keyboard for the text tool to activate then in the toolbar at the top, below the menu bar, right click the 'text' tool and click on reset tool. If that doesn't work you may have some corrupt fonts present

reset tool.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Suitcase Fusion as a font manager? This will happen quite commonly with that program. The solution is to deactivate the problematic font and then reactivate from the Fusion interface. If you don't have a font manager press 'T' on the keyboard for the text tool to activate then in the toolbar at the top, below the menu bar, right click the 'text' tool and click on reset tool. If that doesn't work you may have some corrupt fonts present

reset tool.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your tool tip answer I was going crazy.

You are a star

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines