Highlighted

Selecting all content of layers in a folder

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have scoured the Adobe support and web for an answer to this question: How does one select all of the combined contents of layers within a folder? I was figuring ctrl-click on the folder icon would do it, as that's most similar to ctrl-clicking a layer's thumbnail to select all of its content. But alas, no. Is there a one-click way to do this? If not, why not? With dejection, I will appreciate multi-click solutions. Thanks for your time.

- DK

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Ctrl+Click first thunbnails in the group  then Shift+Ctrl+Click on the other thumbnails in the group.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selecting all content of layers in a folder

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have scoured the Adobe support and web for an answer to this question: How does one select all of the combined contents of layers within a folder? I was figuring ctrl-click on the folder icon would do it, as that's most similar to ctrl-clicking a layer's thumbnail to select all of its content. But alas, no. Is there a one-click way to do this? If not, why not? With dejection, I will appreciate multi-click solutions. Thanks for your time.

- DK

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Ctrl+Click first thunbnails in the group  then Shift+Ctrl+Click on the other thumbnails in the group.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
xyz88888 LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disco! Thanks a bunch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0