• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selection Changes Zoom of Image

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This began after I updated to the newest version and was not fixed with the update (on version 21.0.1 currently).

If I have an existing selection and I use keyboard shortcuts to subtract from the selection based on a layer (CMD + Option, click layer) it changes the zoom or view position. Sometimes jumping to "fit screen" sometimes to a completely arbitrary zoom level. There is no patter to it as the zoom does not seem to change in correlation to the selection size in question.

I have tested this on two different systems with different operating systems: Mac (Mojave) and Windows (10) with the same results. 

This has been part of my workflow for years and it's never happened before. 

Is there some setting that changed or is this a bug? I would very much like it to stop happening. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further details, it does not happen when using the layer mask when subtracting, or selection tools direclty on the the canvas. only directly on a layer in the layer panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines