• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selection not allowed top and bottom edge while zoomed in

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Version: 21.2.3 20200902.r.308 2020/09/02  You can no longer make a selection using pollygon outside the edge of the image boundry at top and bottom while zoomed in. This is a problem because it is difficult to mark right on the very edge of the document. To make sure I get to the edge I usually go just a little beyond the image. Unzoomed it still works.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi may be this will be bug in update hope it will be fixed soon...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just tested and not seeing the issue with version 21.2.3 on Windows 10, assuming this is the type of selection you're referring too

2020-09-10 15_36_50-an_landscape_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-424208.jpg @ 192% (RGB_8_).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug is 21.2.3 in the area space bate and spring H shortcut  no longer pans with some tools the brakes the normal lasso badly. The poly  lasso not too badly though  Auto pan will not  pan past an images edge you can still click outside the image window to set the edge points.  With the lasso tool panning is not possible

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience is that if you go to the edge of the window top and bottom you cannot set a point. 

menelfloss_0-1599751593850.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Mac and showing windows frames. I'm on windows there is not problem with my clicking outside a window frame.

image.png

In full screen mode panning will pan pasts the image edges.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 and a Wacom tablet. Only happens when zoomed in.
I do not have image windows as tabs, I also do not have them full screen. 

I do have rulers on. 
Just found out that I CAN enter points within the ruler outside of the image but not beyond that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ALSO just found out that it is definatley a tablet issue. When I use my trackball I can enter points outside of the image window as I was able to before. BTW this issue first occurred one update ago and continues with this latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines