Selection Tool skews to the right by 1 px - will not select entire canvas

Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started happening to me last week. I uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop and it is still happening. For some reason the selection tool is not selecting the entire canvas and is skewing to the right no matter what settings I select. If you try to include the full canvas, it does not recognize the canvas as a part of the selection no matter what. 

I usually modify selection - > contract by 1 px, but now I have to contract by 2 px to compensate for the lopsided selection, so the selection tool is approximately off by 1 px. 

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selection Tool skews to the right by 1 px - will not select entire canvas

Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started happening to me last week. I uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop and it is still happening. For some reason the selection tool is not selecting the entire canvas and is skewing to the right no matter what settings I select. If you try to include the full canvas, it does not recognize the canvas as a part of the selection no matter what. 

I usually modify selection - > contract by 1 px, but now I have to contract by 2 px to compensate for the lopsided selection, so the selection tool is approximately off by 1 px. 

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it is not error may be some graphics glitch when we zoom the canvas....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate the issue. It may be a screen aberration. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 1