• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selections creating black borders

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I make a selection ... any tool (lasso, pen etc) my screen turns black around the selection and some of the selection itself as well ... I have to click on this black screen to remove it ... one section at a time and many times my selection has been released so I have to start over again ... this since the last update ... legacy compositing is off ... first thing I checked ... screen shot included ... there is a bit of ruler in this one as well .. it's extremely annoying ... help !!! please 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry that your Photoshop screen turns black while trying to access some tools.

Which version of Photoshop are you using and on which OS?

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines