Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sensei

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VoHuman,

Select Subject uses Adobe Sensei.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is just a guess, but the Spot Healing Brush might be a very early adaptation of what was the forerunner to Sensei.  I'm thinking of an update prior to Creative Cloud that caused the SHB to start working as soon as you touched down (or pressed the mouse button).  On the other hand it might have been an adaptation of the GPU to speed things up, but I can't see how that would enable the calculation of pixels from the get go.  I've had a quick search and didn't find the relative information.  It would have been back when Chris Cox was still posting.

What I will say is that Sensei is becoming ever more capable to extent of being just a bit spooky.  Creative Cloud naysayers who insist that CS6 is perfectly able to fulfil their needs must have time to waste, and a lot of it, as the time saving potential of CC selection tools is huge, and that's just one feature that makes the subscription a bargain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines