• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial invalid

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, on October 28, 2016, we purchased Adobe Photoshop CS6 in a boxed version from Veb-Prof Jakub Rożynek. After reinstalling Windows 10, we received information that our serial number is inactive and our license is not valid. In the attachment I am sending the invoice confirming the purchase of the program. Actually we need to use a trial version of the program that will expire in a few 11 days. I am asking for help in this matter. Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, you need to contact Adobe, to check you have a bona fide version.

Trial versions last for seven days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the serial registered to your product in your account on Adobe.com it should if you have a valid licence and activated CS6 in the Past.  The year 2016 is suspect here.  I purchased a CS6 Upgrade in 2012 from Adobe and  A Creative cloud plain in 2013,  Adobe was not marketing CS6 in 2016.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines