Highlighted

serial numbers in use by two pcs cs6 extended

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a legit copy of cs6 extended, tried to install it and it says its installed on the maximum number of two pcs, well its not, contacted chat adobe and they referred my to the forum.

how do i get my serial numbers working again and why has adobe abandoned my expesive older software

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

The support agent failed to do their job properly.

Go back to chat and only ask to have your activations reset:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...

Chat and Agent Larger.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

serial numbers in use by two pcs cs6 extended

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a legit copy of cs6 extended, tried to install it and it says its installed on the maximum number of two pcs, well its not, contacted chat adobe and they referred my to the forum.

how do i get my serial numbers working again and why has adobe abandoned my expesive older software

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Only Adobe can reset your activation count, so Adobe chat was wrong to point to this forum as there's nothing we can do to help, you need to contact Adobe chat again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
j616 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey thanks guys, i went thru 5 agents, they kept telling me to come to the forums, all i was telling them is to reset my activations, toook forever, quite maddening

thanks again

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0