SERIOUS LAGGIN IN PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing really bad lagging and stalling in photoshop (editing photos)?  I often do big composite files and the lagging is getting worse and worse.  Was affecting only paint and clone stamp but now all tools tend to lag.  I am loathe to contact live help as they do not understand a lot of what I say and then take control of my desktop for sometimes 2 hours while they fiddle around trying to fix stuff.  

I wish Photoshop would stop updating so often.  It seems that after every update there is another problem.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So sorry to hear you are having this issue. I've included a link to a thread below of a post that I am hoping will be of help. Also may I recommend that you turn off automatic updates in your Adobe Creative Cloud. That way, it will not hijack your workflow and leave you hanging with not being able to function.

Let us know if the link below is of help, or if you are still having issues.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-becomming-slow-with-large-document-format/m-p/119...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines