Highlighted

Set foreground color shortcut does not work

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Command + option + control + clic does not work anymore in my photoshop to set foreground color. The color wheel is not displayed. Does anyone know how it can be activated again? I think the problem started because I installed Big Sur in my macbook, but I'm not completely sure.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Set foreground color shortcut does not work

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Command + option + control + clic does not work anymore in my photoshop to set foreground color. The color wheel is not displayed. Does anyone know how it can be activated again? I think the problem started because I installed Big Sur in my macbook, but I'm not completely sure.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Brush Size/Hardness display still work? I wonder if the two issues might be related. 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/brush-preview-overlay-is-gone-in-photoshop-v2...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0