Highlighted

Settings in a move tool for easier layer handling

Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Basic question that I do not find an answer to; How do I change the settings of move tool so that it picks automatically the layer from my work that I want to be moved? (So that I don't have to go to layers and make the layer change there everytime I want an object/layer moved. I have lots of little layers in pictures that I move constantly) If anyone can help?....

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Settings in a move tool for easier layer handling

Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Basic question that I do not find an answer to; How do I change the settings of move tool so that it picks automatically the layer from my work that I want to be moved? (So that I don't have to go to layers and make the layer change there everytime I want an object/layer moved. I have lots of little layers in pictures that I move constantly) If anyone can help?....

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There are three ways:

1. Enable Auto-Select in the options bar for the Move tool
  2. Cmd+Click the area to auto-select the layer (Ctrl for Windows)
  3. Right click to see a shortcut menu of all the layers where you right-clicked and select from the list

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines