• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several versions of PS on my computer

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my PS updates, it updates 3 @ PS.  I have, in my  list, V 18.1.7, V20.0.10 and V21.2.3.  Since V21.2.3 is the newest, can I safely delete the other two, without creating problems?  Yep, you guessed correctly.  I am not very computeristic, and play with PS, only on occasion.  Just don't wnt to screw something up.  Thanks in advance.  CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would uninstall from the CC Desktop app, 18 first then 20. Look for the three-dot menu to the right of the Open button. Each version has the open button with the respective menu. Click on it and choose uninstall.

That said, a buggy 21 update could leave you hanging. Keep 20 at least for backup.

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 6.47.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Found the uninstall, but worried that it might kill some of the
current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't. When you install a new version, it gives you the option of importing your previous settings and keeps them separate from other versions. But during the uninstall, you have the option of keeping your settings should you change your mind and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines