Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape Dynamics Does NOT Show Control Functions

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Wacom Intuos Pro-L running on a Windows 10 machine that is up to date.  The tablet has been working fine although I have not been using pen pressure or opacity pressure. 

I decided to use pen pressure but it does not work.  When I open Brush Settings and select Shape Dynamics, it does NOT show ANY of the controls necessary to select the "Pen Pressure" option.  There are NO controls shown at all such as jitter, etc..  See the screen shot below.

All other functions of the Wacom seem to be working fine, the driver is up to date, I restarted the Wacom Professional Service.

Can anyone help me figure out what I have set wrong?  I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mel

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to actually click on the words Shape Dynamics to see the options.

pp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i just want to clarify. the original response is correct. however, for anyone's brain whose works like mine and just glossed over that going "i tried that already", lemme spell it out: DO NOT CLICK THE CHECK BOX. YOU ***MUST*** CLICK THE ACTUAL TEXT FIELD ... notice that the words "brush tip shape" at the top are likely highlighted ... you need to CHANGE THAT so that "shape dynamics" is highlighted ... then, VOILA ... magic ... JUST LIKE ANY APPLES PROGRAM ... it's "intuitive" ... (sorry adobe, you folks are killing it, but this is just ... kinda ... well ... dumb?) ...

okay cheers.

(and anyone else wondering, reported [by me] WORKING with HUION Kamvas 16 2001 -- 1080p stylus, yayyy!) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been reported the Wacom latest dyover 6.3.42-2 and Photoshop do not plate well together. If you have installed 6.3.42-2 you should download the older driver 6.3.41-1 and install thet driver. 

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines