Highlighted

share photos in Photoshop does not work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to "share" photos with Google mail under the Windows 10 system the "share" pop up indicates that the system is "looking for nearby devices, make sure the other device has nearby sharing turned on in the action center".    This does not make sense to me.   I have looked within my Google  Mail accout and cannot find authorization to turn on nearby sharing.   It would be great if someone could enlighten me on getting Photoshop to allow me to "share" my photos.

Wayne 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

share photos in Photoshop does not work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to "share" photos with Google mail under the Windows 10 system the "share" pop up indicates that the system is "looking for nearby devices, make sure the other device has nearby sharing turned on in the action center".    This does not make sense to me.   I have looked within my Google  Mail accout and cannot find authorization to turn on nearby sharing.   It would be great if someone could enlighten me on getting Photoshop to allow me to "share" my photos.

Wayne 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?