Highlighted

sharing files from mac to pc

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all my PS files currently on a Mac. I just purchased a PC desktop and cannot figure out how to open PS saved files on the PC. Is there an easy way to do that? I thought they were all saved to PS automatically so am confused at how to open them on my new computer. Thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

sharing files from mac to pc

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all my PS files currently on a Mac. I just purchased a PC desktop and cannot figure out how to open PS saved files on the PC. Is there an easy way to do that? I thought they were all saved to PS automatically so am confused at how to open them on my new computer. Thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files are not saved to Photoshop. They are on your Mac HD unless you saved them to the Creative Cloud. If they are on your Mac, you can move them to the PC with a flash drive or other methods, then open them from the new location.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines