• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing images after creating a folder in cloud documents

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a folder in cloud documents after editing some photos in photoshop and cannot seem to be able to share them with my client. I tried making a library in lightroom but only have access to the initial edits that were done in light room and not the final flattened versions that I saved from photoshop. I have created a folder in CC, in my cloud documents, but don't seem to be able to share it or move it anywhere. I thought all these applications were supposed to work in a synergistic fashion, not against one another... Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I'm having a similar problem, and maybe I'm just dense (probably!). I don't see any way to actually send the file somewhere without allowing the client to edit collaboratively. I just want to let someone download the file as-is. Is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines