Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SHIFT ARROW MOVES WHOLE SHAPE

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

Please help!! i have just updated to 22.0.0 and one of the functions i use loads everyday has stopped working. 

I have a shape, i select certain points from that shape, then i hold down shift and using the arrow keys nudge those pixels across to increase and decrease the size. Now when i do it the whole shape moves and not just the points selected. 

Also if i select certain points ans move freely with the mouse they're fine, the individual point moves on its own. If i then hold down shift mid-move to snap it to its original axis he whole shape moves, not just the point i have selected!

Please tell me its an easy fix, i use this so so much!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems bug to me. I can reproduce problem. Entire shape moves whenever Shift key is involved to nudge or to drag selected points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As usual with Adobe there's lots of bug in this release, beta to the public is the way Adobe do things now.

You can report the bug on the Adobe Feedback Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines