Highlighted

Short cut to toggle the effect of the active local adjustment off and on in ACR 13.x

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to find duplicates for this suggestion to include a certain feature in Adobe Camera Raw. I actually think I have tossed a coin in the Adobe wish well earlier to have this problem solved, but I haven't found the answer yet, if it actually has been solved.

Further I don't know if this is the right place for suggestions about Adobe Camera Raw. Can't find a specifik forum for ACR.

Here's the problem. When working with local adjustments in ACR it seem obvious to me that there should exist a short cut that toggled the effect of the active adjustment off and on.
We can have several local adjustments identified as small white buttons. If one of them is pressed, it will become the active local adjustment. So, I am talking about the effect of the active adjustment exclusively, not the accumulated effect of all local adjustments. So, P and Y can't help. As far as I can find out - and I have asked a number of Photoshop wizards lately - no existing before/after functionality covers this specific problem. Still, a short cut could exist that I/we don't know about?

If it doesn't exist - please Adobe!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Short cut to toggle the effect of the active local adjustment off and on in ACR 13.x

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to find duplicates for this suggestion to include a certain feature in Adobe Camera Raw. I actually think I have tossed a coin in the Adobe wish well earlier to have this problem solved, but I haven't found the answer yet, if it actually has been solved.

Further I don't know if this is the right place for suggestions about Adobe Camera Raw. Can't find a specifik forum for ACR.

Here's the problem. When working with local adjustments in ACR it seem obvious to me that there should exist a short cut that toggled the effect of the active adjustment off and on.
We can have several local adjustments identified as small white buttons. If one of them is pressed, it will become the active local adjustment. So, I am talking about the effect of the active adjustment exclusively, not the accumulated effect of all local adjustments. So, P and Y can't help. As far as I can find out - and I have asked a number of Photoshop wizards lately - no existing before/after functionality covers this specific problem. Still, a short cut could exist that I/we don't know about?

If it doesn't exist - please Adobe!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?