• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut key malfunction

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else experiencing this? Only Command+D is invalid, and others are fine. The White Window Workaround of the official website has been installed but it has no effect.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us more details please? What is doing Cmd + D which is shortcut for Deselect? What is white frame workaround? Can you post some screenshots along with Photoshop and OS version numbers? 

Have you tried to reset/change keyboard shortcuts using Keyboard Shortcuts window (all modifiers plus K is shortcut)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR REPLY! THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED!
I didn't change the shortcut key settings. And in my setting, Cmd + D is for Deselect. It just suddenly failed. The white frame workaround is a plug-in for MacBook to solve some photoshop issues, including the shortcut stop function. After I spoke to the customer service, he said it might be a software conflict. However, I tried to close all the software and restart my mac before I ask. But it just miraculously recovered when he asks me to do it again.

Here are the introductions for the white frame workaround.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-menus-turn-white-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines