Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts for decrease and increase brush only works for some tools

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS version: 22.1.0 20201125.r.94 2020

Issue: No matter which shortcuts I choose for "decrease brush size" and "Increase brush size", they don't behave consistantly across all tools.

My keyboard is danish and so are my keyboard settings in Windows 10.

Example 1: I set "increase brush size to "N" and "Decrease Brush size" to "M" (and remove the conflict). 

* My normal brush can increase and decrease size fine.

* In "Select and mask" tool, only the "decrease brush size" shortcut works. The other one does not enlarge my brush.

* In liquify tool, neither shortcuts work

Example 2: I set "increase brush size to "," and "Decrease Brush size" to "." (and remove the conflict). 

* My normal brush can increase and decrease size fine.

* In "Select and mask" tool, both decrease and increase works fine now

* In liquify tool, neither shortcuts work

I've tried chaning my Window keyboard settings to English with US keyboard. This behaves almost the same, except this time I can decrease and increase brush in liquify tool to work (using "Å" and " ' ", but it is not the same shortcuts as the other tools, which still use "." and ","

I've tried resetting the settings and the keyboard shortcut file. I've also tried loading Windows in safe mode. Same issue.

This has been going on for ages, but I worked around it with wierd combinations. The latest upgrade has however completely screwed it up now. I wish Adobe would fix something so simply before they released advanced features.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?