Highlighted

Side bar like Camera Raw for regular layer

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse my n00bness.  But is there anyway to have adjustment layer style editos show up all at once for a regular layer.  

So if I have a layer can I open a side bar that looks something like the camera raw side bar where you can drag contrast, saturation, exposure, etc. With a click of the mouse? Istead of adding all these adjustment layers and closing and opening them back up...?

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Side bar like Camera Raw for regular layer

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse my n00bness.  But is there anyway to have adjustment layer style editos show up all at once for a regular layer.  

So if I have a layer can I open a side bar that looks something like the camera raw side bar where you can drag contrast, saturation, exposure, etc. With a click of the mouse? Istead of adding all these adjustment layers and closing and opening them back up...?

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could put the image layer(s) in a smart object and use the camera raw filter

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah but when I do that it shows me the entire layer without the mask and the other layer beneath it.  Which kind of defeats the purpose.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines