• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in loop Photoshop 2020 and Bridge 2020 - Windows OS

Contributor ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why Photoshop 2020 and Bridge 2020 now force me to sign into both applications? I used to be able to stay signed in but after upgrading to 2020 I now have to log in to BOTH applications. I have only 1 Adobe sign in.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, let's make it right.

Could you please make sure that you're signed into the Creative Cloud Desktop application with your Adobe credentials?

Let us know if that helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe that's the problem. But that also brings up another issue I've had since updating. Used to be that when I started my computer Creative Cloud would load and was already logged in for me. Now sometimes it is logged in and other times it isn't. 

Be that as it may I'll monitor Creative Cloud startup and see if that is the issue.

Thanks for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears that this is my problem. I'll keep an eye on the Creative Cloud app icon when I start up to make sure it is logged in in future.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines