Highlighted

Simple Color Change Info Request

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not super familiar with Photoshop (obviously) but I just want to take all of the text and lines on the BW image and change the color to 294B8F or 0x294B8F which is the the color of the Focusrite unit shown in the photo. If possible make it look sharper/cleaner than the black and white image. Could converting it to a vector graphic help resolution?

I got as far as selecting the white background and removing it but I couldn't figure out how to select everything left and change the color to that blue, so I could paste it back onto a white background. Everything other than white is varying shades of black and gray. I kept making the text/lines look worse and connecting some to each other.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Focusrite_ISA_One.jpgISAOne_Reset_Sheet.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Simple Color Change Info Request

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not super familiar with Photoshop (obviously) but I just want to take all of the text and lines on the BW image and change the color to 294B8F or 0x294B8F which is the the color of the Focusrite unit shown in the photo. If possible make it look sharper/cleaner than the black and white image. Could converting it to a vector graphic help resolution?

I got as far as selecting the white background and removing it but I couldn't figure out how to select everything left and change the color to that blue, so I could paste it back onto a white background. Everything other than white is varying shades of black and gray. I kept making the text/lines look worse and connecting some to each other.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Focusrite_ISA_One.jpgISAOne_Reset_Sheet.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you delete the white, add a layer above and fill it with the color, then clip it to the layer with the letters.Screenshot 2020-09-21 162720.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0