• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple undo is stalling Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop 21.2.2 release on a Macbook. It stalled and had to be killed and restarted 6 times in the last 10 mins while trying to undo a brushstroke. Every time. Yes, you read that right. Photoshop now apparently can't handle a brushstroke. Why is the performance of each successive release somehow poorer than the one before? How is this the performance of a paid software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the OS?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OS Version: Catalina 10.15.6

Could you please tell me more about resetting the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What characteristics does your machine have, and it is a very large project, I use brushes a lot and I don't see that on my PC.

Regards.,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wasn't a large project at all. I was just starting on an A3 document (res 300). It stalled within the first minute every time. OS Version: Catalina 10.15.6, Early 2015 Mac Pro Retina, 8GB RAM. Only Ps had been running among the Adobe Suite of programs. Please let me know if you need any other details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines