• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple Weird Question

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the yearly version of Phototshop closer to a new version of the series or to an update only to the previous version.

because i want to download an old version from photoshop because i can't afford it and my friend says that It is not legal to download an old version from anywhere, so what should i do ?

and sorry for my bad english.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Each year or so there is a new version.

2. It is not legal to download from anywhere except Adobe

3. Adobe do not sell old software, not even for full price.

Why would Adobe sell an old version for less price, when they have a new version they worked hard on and want to sell?

If you can't afford Photoshop use something else. Don't build your future career on doing something illegal !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course i won't build my future on something illegal but the other softwares are very complicated and we can take games like examples, if the studio that own the game removed the game from the store and stopped on working on it, i can download it from anywhere if it is craacked or from dark market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one of ur friends replied to a question like this and said i can buy the old version from resellers for lifetime license and enjoy and he didn't say illegal !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that Adobe do not give the old versions to resellers. So, if a reseller is selling an old version, it is a fake. This means the reseller is stealing from Adobe -and- stealing from you at the same time. 

I wasn't talking about ethics or economics. You asked about what was legal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

idk, someone famous here in the community recommended this.

yep i know what u was talking about but companies should look after us and make they product reach to everyone.

adobe prices r just affordable for westernesse and they live and the rich of our economy and this not fair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and i think u don't know anything about third world countries, if adobe knows it would make a private version with affordable price for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and they should make a lifetime version because what they make is Monopoly and Exploitation to the market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes Photoshop Elements which is affordable and not subscription.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

You can report those who are selling pirated copies here:

https://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is just for ccompanies ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines