• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since upgrading photoshop I have lost CONTIGUOUS tick box, how do I get it back!?

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, I need to be able to use the contiguous setting but I cannot find it on my new version of photoshop. is there a short cut????

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Magic Wand Tool Contiguous tick box?

To show it, first make sure to select the Magic Wand Tool. After that check Contiguous in the Options bar (see the screenshot below).

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 om 14.04.23.png

If you don't see the Options bar any more, go to Window > Options: 

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 om 14.06.49.png

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it used to be where you have suggested but it's now no where to be seen!! Very frustrating. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should still be there, where Rob pointed it out. If not, try resetting your preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using the narrow options bar which replaces some of the words on the options bar with icons. Contiguous is the middle icon of the three icons to the right of "tolerance".

You can go back to a normal options bar by unchecking "Enable narrow options bar" in Preferences >Workspace, clicking OK, and then closing and restarting Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines